We are a few days away from participating in the co-located Microsoft Inspire partner event and the Microsoft Ready event for Microsoft employees kicking off their fiscal year.
For partners, this means we have more opportunity to make connections in person with the Microsoft community.
Here are some of my Inspire preparation tips as we get closer to the show:
1. Schedule time with all my current partners and Microsoft employees
2. Register for “Inspire – Know Before You Go” webinar scheduled for July 11
3. Connect @mspartner, @msinspireus, @msuspartner, @microsoftcanada
4. Regional blogs and Yammer groups are a great source of info:
- Microsoft Inspire Yammer group
5. Use the MyInspire tool to build and plan my entire conference. Some of the new improvements you will find useful:
- Personalized recommendations for attendee networking, sessions, and exhibitors to visit
- New Outlook integration, with dynamic updates for meetings and sessions
- Limits to the number of messages and meeting requests you can receive per day
- The ability to share your own personal filtered list of sessions with a custom URL
- A directory that lets attendees search across all Microsoft experts
6. The week will go fast, so PLAN! There is a wealth of great sessions; check out the Sessions catalogue to plan your days accordingly.
I look forward to a week of networking with partners, old and new. And who better to bring it to a close then Grammy winner Bruno Mars at the Microsoft One Celebration.
I hope this was useful!